22 Dec 2009

DREAM


I am realising ,DREAM was not a dream..But DREAM was about "dream"..DREAM  a South Korea film by Kim Ki-Duk is my favourate film which i ever seen..
     this is about the story of Jins and Ran, but hero is 'dream'..when Jins dreams, Ran unconciously act out his dream in her sleep..Jins and Ran discovered this strange connection between the two..this discovery will link their lives in an  irreversable way..

"I chauang Tsu , Once dreamed i was a butterfly , fluttering between here and there, in all its aims a buttrerfly . I just knew that I followed my mood like a butterfly and was unconciouss about my human nature. suddenly i woke up and there i laid , again 'me myself'.Now i dont know was i then made dreaming i was a butterfly or now i am now a butterfly, dreaming I am a man?Between man and butterfly , there is a barrier.crossing it is called change"
 This brain teasing parable , attributed to the fourth-century BEC chinese philosepher Chuang Tsu, forms the enigmatic underpinning of   Korean  auther Kim ki duk's  15 feature Dream.. here too there is a butterfly , and two figures diametrically opposed yet my steriously linked trough the film Dream..

No comments:

Post a Comment